.NET SOFTWARE ARCHITECT
On behalf of our reputable international Client, a leading European distributor, retailer, wholesaler and service provider in the pharmaceutical industry, we are offering challenging position for:
- Design and development of corporate ERP software modules;
- Transforming functional business requirements and business process automation initiatives into software design specifications;
- Code review and implementation of best practice within the development team;
- Planning activity of SW development team in accordance with the business priorities and goals.
Knowledge (Most important):
- Minimum of 5 years' experience with .NET technologies;
- 7+ years of total software development/design experience;
- Advanced knowledge of C#;
- Advanced knowledge of TSQL;
- Substantial experience of ASP.NET;
- Knowledge of enterprise application design and patterns;
- Experience and understanding of key architectural design and frameworks, and architectural approaches and development methodologies within an Enterprise environment.
- Experience with agile methodologies for software development.
Knowledge in the following areas is also a plus:
- Entity framework;
- Fluency in English;
- Good and reliable team player;
- Ability to multi-task and work collaboratively in a busy team environment;
- Strong analytical problem solving skills, quick learner;
- Ability to understand business processes;
- Aptitude for continuous improvement.
- Permanent and stable employment in an international company;
- Working in a team, alongside other talented people;
- Possibility for personal and professional growth.