Automated Application Testers Expert
On behalf of our Client, we are looking for IT professionals to join their brilliant team in Belgrade in a Senior capacity to help in developing their latest software solutions dedicated to blood, plasma, tissue and cells products.
If you’re looking for a position as an Automated Application Testers Expert which will offer variety, complexity, responsibility and challenges, this could be the role for you, and we’d love to start a conversation!
Responsible for the quality of software development and deployment; involved in preparing test plans and to perform automated and manual tests to ensure the software created by developers is fit for purpose. Some of the duties include analysis of software, and systems, mitigate risk and prevent software issues. If appropriate, may elect new automation testing software.
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments;
- Build and execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, Regression and Performance);
- Design and develop automation scripts when needed;
- Detect and track defects and inconsistencies;
- Provide timely solutions;
- Apply quality engineering principals throughout the project lifecycle;
- Provide support and documentation that meet Quality Assurance requirements;
- Promote test methodologies and tools.
Java J2EE, jUnit, JMeter, RFT, TDD
- At least 3 years’ experience in Software testing;
- Master's Degree in Computer Science;
- Java/J2EE development experience;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the project’s success;
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills;
- Team player;
- Great interpersonal and communication skills;
- Fluent in English speaking and writing;
- Ideally, an ISTQB or equivalent certification
- Ideally, proficient with one leading test automation tool
The company is continuously investing in the development of their software solutions to shape healthcare of tomorrow using reliable, secured and scalable technology.
Our Client work globally to deliver better care to the patient. We’re looking for skilled, diverse and motivated people who are interested in having a career to improve healthcare with IT technology.
If you find this opportunity suitable for you and you want to develop your career in a company which improves healthcare industry, please send your CV (in English) on the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All received applications will be considered in strict confidentiality.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.