Senior Java Developer
On behalf of our Client, we are looking for IT professionals to join their brilliant team in Belgrade in a Senior capacity to help in developing their latest software solutions dedicated to blood, plasma, tissue and cells products.
If you’re looking for a position as a Senior Java Developer which will offer variety, complexity, responsibility and challenges, this could be the role for you, and we’d love to start a conversation!
- Worked with Relational Databases including Oracle, SQL and PL/SQL and have worked on JDBC to connect to and access various databases including Oracle, MySql, SQL Server;
- Proven experience in the design & implementation ow WEB applications;
- Utilized Wicket, Struts, Spring MVC;
- Proven experience with Hibernate and JPA;
- Proven experience in the design & implementation of RESTful web services & micro-services;
- Familiar with API lifecycle management & supporting tools;
- Experience with front-end HTML5, CSS, JS, JSON, and XML development is needed;
- Experience in using Eclipse;
- Good Knowledge of full Software Development Life Cycle SDLC.
- Core Java, Java J2EE, Eclipse, Oracle, MySQL, Aurora & SQL Server;
- Server-side java frameworks (Spring, Wicket, Struts);
- Docker, Kubernetes;
The company is continuously investing in the development of their software solutions to shape healthcare of tomorrow using reliable, secured and scalable technology.
Our Client work globally to deliver better care to the patient. We’re looking for skilled, diverse and motivated people who are interested in having a career to improve healthcare with IT technology.
If you find this opportunity suitable for you and you want to develop your career in a company which improves healthcare industry , please send your CV (in English) on the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All received applications will be considered in strict confidentiality.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.