Senior Software Solutions Architect
On behalf of our Client, we are looking for IT professionals to join their brilliant team in Belgrade in a Senior capacity to help in developing their latest software solutions dedicated to blood, plasma, tissue and cells products.
If you’re looking for a position as a Senior Software Solutions Architect which will offer variety, complexity, responsibility and challenges, this could be the role for you, and we’d love to start a conversation!
- Collaborating with various stakeholders to determine the project requirements;
- Creating/Updating high-level specifications and design documents;
- Providing the development team with architectural blueprints to follow;
- Guiding and assisting the development team throughout the process;
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues with coding or design;
- Ensuring that you and the team adhere to development schedules and deadlines;
- Presenting regular progress reports and setting goals;
- Support the testing team of the final product to ensure it is completely functional and meets requirements.
Java J2EE, API, Micro-Services, RESTfull Web Services, Oracle, MySQL, AWS, Docket/Kubernetes Eclipse, Maven or Jenkins
- At least 8+ years’ experience;
- Master's Degree in Computer Science;
- Extensive experience in software development and project management;
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities;
- Proven track record in the design of micro-services & RESTful services in general;
- Proven experience in API lifecycle management & supporting tools;
- Experience with MAVEN and/or Jenkins;
- JAVA & object-oriented programming expert;
- Highly analytical mindset, with an ability to see both the big picture and the details;
- Fluent in English speaking and writing;
- Ideally PMP or PSM1 certification.
The company is continuously investing in the development of their software solutions to shape healthcare of tomorrow using reliable, secured and scalable technology.
Our Client work globally to deliver better care to the patient. We’re looking for skilled, diverse and motivated people who are interested in having a career to improve healthcare with IT technology.
If you find this opportunity suitable for you and you want to develop your career in a company which improves healthcare industry, please send your CV (in English) on the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All received applications will be considered in strict confidentiality.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.