- Planning, coordination and supervision of all mechanical activities to complete shutdown in time;
- Responsible for installation of the water steam cycle, manpower planning;
- Quality control;
- Responsible for coordination, scheduling, technical issues, material;
- Responsible for cost control, documentation, planning staff, organization heat treatment and NDT, pressure tests, EN-Standard, PED.
- Degree in mechanical engineering or similar field;
- Professional in mechanical and piping construction works with long time-hands on site experience in the fields of power plants, gas and oil;
- Experience with heat treatment and NDT, progress control, cost control and quality control.
Professional Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong organizational ability and time management skills
- Able to work independently
- Ability to manage multiply tasks and stay on schedule on fast paced environment;
The company offers challenging and encouraging environment, international training and continuous professional development.
If you feel that you have the necessary experience and you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV in English on the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline is 15/07/2020.
All received applications will be considered in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.