HR and Recruitment Manager
Are you passionate about HR and recruitment? Do you want to learn how to run hiring processes around Europe and find the best talent for a growing organization? Are you a strong advocate of remote employment?
Join to play a crucial role in strategic HR decisions and learn how remote teams thrive.
Who they are?
Our client is a team of international, enthusiastic, and passionate people who love to take things into their own hands.
They are the leading network for innovation executives in large multinational firms and they organize workshops on various innovation management topics around the world.
How do they work?
They believe in remote work. They work from various places around the world, and you yourself would be able to work from the comfort of your own home, your favorite cafes or local, shared working spaces. We look for people with the right skills, not with the right address.
Your passion for Recruitment and HR will be used to:
- Work closely with the CEO and hiring managers
- Create exciting job ads
- Supervise and improve recruitment processes
- Select top candidates for strategic positions
- Follow current HR and recruitment trends (especially in remote employment)
- Identify new ways of using HR techniques to strengthen our business and help us develop in new, meaningful directions
- Run face-to-face interviews with leading candidates
- Conduct reference calls
- Run competence tests
- Manage our Recruiter and HR student assistant
- Take charge of some HR admin work (payroll, insurance, expenses)
What do you need to do this job well?
You need to be willing to constantly learn, improve, and take charge. Other, necessary skills are:
- Passion for recruitment
- Strong believe in remote employment
- Vision and strategic mindset
- Outstanding communication and interaction skills
- Flawless English language skills (a must!)
- Sharp analytical approach to solving challenges
- Self-motivation and ability to work independently
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Kind, positive, encouraging, supportive and enthusiastic personality
What do they offer?
This is a unique and challenging job where you will have every opportunity to develop your skills and your understanding of recruitment processes in international companies.
You will also experience:
- Extensive learning on how remote employment works
- A high level of responsibility from the get-go
- A mix of teamwork and independence
- Communication with international candidates
We screen applications continuously, so please apply as soon as possible.
Make sure to include your CV and your Motivation Letter (in English)
Send us your CV and motivation letter on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications: 30.06.2019.