HUMAN RESOURCES GENERALIST
- Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating
- Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees
- Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed
- Informing job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities, etc.
- Preparing related documents, calculation for the benefits of employment on monthly level.
- Addressing any employment relations issues, such as work complaints and harassment allegations
- Processing all personnel action forms and ensuring proper approval
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources field, Economic or Law
- Experience on the similar positions
- Strong knowledge of administration jobs
- Good command in English
- Excellent Excel skill and other computer skill
- Professional with good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, take initiative and well organized