IP Pre-sales Manager
- Develop projects with key account managers, present presentations for customer / partner technical trainings.
- Maintain good relationships with technicians from end customer / partner side
- Sales support including meeting with customer, solution design with sales team, etc to ensure Huawei is providing the most competitive solution to the target customer.
- Develop and recommend technical solutions and commercial strategies, based on the analysis of customer business goals, objectives, needs, and deployed systems infrastructure.
- Participate in RFx responses, tenders, presentations, consultations and commercial proposals by providing product information, value argumentation, bill of materials and tender network designs.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent industry related experience.
- Deep knowledge about IP Technology including Switch, Router, WiFi,,Firewall…etc.
- Deeply understand the IT system or network requirements of government, transportation, education, banking, energy, or ISP sector.
- More than 3 years’ experience at mainstream vendors (Cisco/HP/Juniper/Extreme) or a strong IP Integrator/Distributor will be preferred.
- Strong ability to learn, self-management skills and the ability to work independently.
- Native Serbian and Fluent English language.
What we offer:
We offer you a professional career in the one of the leading global ICT company, challenging work and competitive salary package. Also you can get a lot of chance to join training and improve yourself.