- Responsible for reviewing the project ITP and quality documents;
- Overseeing the construction and welding of specific modules;
- Monitor and review and approve vendor quality procedures;
- Overseeing and leading the site QC inspectors;
- Review and approve vendor quality procedures.
- Degree in Mechanical or similar field;
- Toxic chemical, oil and gas safety experience
- Construction design management;
- Fluent in English Language, another language would be an advantage.
Professional Knowledge and Skills
- Strong organizational ability and time management skills
- Able to work independently
- Ability to manage multiply tasks and stay on schedule on fast paced environment;
The company offers challenging and encouraging environment, international training and continuous professional development.
If you feel that you have the necessary experience and you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV in English on the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline is 15/07/2020.
All received applications will be considered in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.