DEKRA Employment Ltd., is an agency for temporary employment, employment mediation and counseling within human resource management. It is part of the DEKRA SE holding company headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany and around the world is known for its excellent services.
On behalf of our client, Innovation Roundtable, from Copenhagen, we are offering challenging position for:
Position open exclusively to candidates with exceptional English language skills
Innovation Roundtable® is the leading network for innovation executives in large multinational firms.
They are a team of international, enthusiastic and passionate people based in Denmark and Serbia. Every year they organize a range of conferences with 150-200 attendees on various innovation management topics in Europe, China and USA as well as an annual Innovation Roundtable® Summit in Copenhagen attended by 700 corporate innovators, the world’s largest gathering of its kind.
What is the job?
Your main task will be to evaluate speaker for innovation conferences around the world. You will also communicate with them on an everyday basis.
Your (growing) knowledge of innovation practices will be used to:
- Work with the Program Director and the CEO on speaker selection and event agendas
- Identify engaging and current topics for our workshops
- Conduct best practice research on selected innovation topics, e.g. business model innovation, culture of innovation & entrepreneurship, lean startup, innovation in ecosystems, digital innovation, startup collaboration, design thinking etc.
- Identify new ways of strengthening our business as well as developing it in new meaningful directions
What do you need to do this job well?
- Interest in Innovation and willingness to learn
- Ability to very quickly get up to speed
- Excellent academic achievements or other extraordinary accomplishments
- Vision and strategic mindset
- Sharp analytical approach to solving challenges
- Self-motivation and a strive to make a difference
- Attention to detail
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Ability to work independently
- Outstanding communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
Our client offers:
A unique job where you will have every opportunity to develop your skills and your understanding of innovation management in large firms throughout Europe, Asia and the USA.
You will gain:
- Extensive learning experience on innovation management within multinational firms
- A high level of responsibility from the get-go
- A mix of teamwork and independence
- Experience in communication with high-level innovation executives and senior managers in the top 1 billion Euro firms
- Opportunity to use your theoretical knowledge about innovation in interaction with practitioners and in developing programs
- Ability to work remotely
We screen applications continuously, so please apply as soon as possible. Make sure to include both your CV and your Motivation Letter
Send us your CV and motivation letter on: email@example.com
Rok prijave: 30. 04. 2019.
Napomena: Samo kandidati iz užeg izbora će biti kontaktirani, ostale prijave evidentiramo u DEKRA bazu kandidata. Hvala na razumevanju.